Friday, February 8, 2008

Creative?

So I think Aaron is one of the most creative and artistic four year olds I know. I realize that I am biased in this, but other people seem to confirm this for me on a regular basis, too. So I had high hopes for the art project I planned for today. I gave him a cleaned off styrofoam tray, sugar cubes, and glue and told him to create any design he wanted to with the sugar cubes on the tray. We would glue them down and "paint" them with food coloring when we were done. I was anticipating all sorts of things in my head, but this is what he made:


I asked him what it was, and he said, "It's a brick wall." Hmmm, okay. It does look like a brick wall. That's it?? No castle or ostrich or mytical creature?

And just in case you were worrying about my longevity and overall health, today I ate a quite healthy lunch of leftover soup and an orange!

By the way, I am shocked to see that a whole day has gone by with no post from you! :) Are you okay?? :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ok, i've got one for you.

i like the blue brick wall...creative. maybe he's sick. take his tmmperature.