Friday, September 23, 2011

Just Because

I'm not sure why I'm even posting here because nearly everyone I know is on FB. So it's FB's fault that I never post on this blog anymore. Go find Zuckerberg and kick his butt. Because I think in pictures, here are some to jog my memory.

Del's 12th anniversary gift to me was this necklace from The Vintage Pearl. I cried.
 Ella and Sarah being goofy. I have a picture very similar to this from when I was a kid. I'll have to post it to compare.
 Rachel holding a strawberry rhubarb pie we made and Lily being goofy in the background.
 Here are Lily, Rachel and me. And the dog's behind. I should have cropped this one.
 Here is Ella getting her braces.
 The birthday cake I made for Rachel's 6th birthday.
 Lily loves the cat.
 Anna
 Sarah
 Isaac eating dirt. He's such a boy. He loves to wrestle.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! And goodness knows, *someone* needed to post to this poor, sad, neglected blog...

Unknown said...

The kids are getting so big! Charlotte loves eating dirt too! I'm always finding interesting things in her diaper.

I'm sorry to say, you're going to have to blog more because I've officially abandoned FB. For real this time. Or I guess you could be old fashioned and call me on the telly.

M said...

Facebook...ugh. Besides, the girls sharing the shirt isn't even on facebook.