Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interviewing Ethan

I had seen many people asking their kids these questions, and I was really curious to see what responses my kids would make! So I interviewed them and asked them questions about me. It was so fun to see myself through my kids eyes! I interviewed them separately, yet some of their answers were identical! Since Ethan had his birthday last week, I thought I'd start with him. These pictures of him were all taken on his birthday!

1. What is something mom always says to you? obey
2. What makes mom happy? obeying
3. What makes mom sad? not obeying
4. How does your mom make you laugh? by tickling me
5. What was you mom like as a child? little (haha - he's in that "literal" phase!)
6. How old is your mom? hard to guess that
7. How tall is you mom? ::laughing:: hard to tell
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? be alone

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? to be a monster truck
11. What is your mom really good at? taking care of us
12. What is your mom not good at? not taking care of us
13. What does your mom do for a job? work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? apples
15. What makes you proud of your mom? obeying (I really tried to explain this question to him, but to no avail...)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Word Girl (I like this one!!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? work
18. How are your and your mom the same? same skin
19. How are you and your mom different? because you're a girl and I'm a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because I love her
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? working (huh?)

7 comments:

Joanna said...

I like that it's obvious that you emphasize how important it is to obey in your house. That's cool.

I'm interested to hear what my kids have to say, too. I bet Anna wouldn't have too much to say.

Johanna said...

LOL! Andrew didn't really feel like participating either...

Joanna said...

I GET IT!!! IT'S A FOUR!!! LOL, that's funny.

Unknown said...

I love these interviews! So cute!

Johanna said...

You didn't realize it was a four before? I got this idea from a friend - to make cinnamon rolls for the birthday breakfast in the shape of the age! The kids think it is so special!

Kainoa said...

OMG I just cracked up at all Ethans answers, kids are so funny sometimes! LOL. Love the big he looks so happy with it!

Anonymous said...

Love the "4"! :)

Raechel would not answer them either. I am planning a reformation and attack when she is off her guard ;) haha

His answers were awesome! I love that he knows he needs to obey!!