So I've been silent for a while. There are a few reasons why:
- My kids have been sick.
- I got 4 embroidery orders all at once. (Woo-Hoo!)
- I went to JoAnn's. Three times.
- I've been trying to finish planning our school year.
- I've been on strike.
- I've been contemplating the effects of global warming.
- I've had a headache.
- I've been reading.
- I wrote a commentary on the book of Lamentations.
- I've had nothing to write about.
- I've been reading the healthcare bill.
- I've been watching movies.
- I've been selling jewelry.
- I've slept.
- I've been going to the gym again.
Doesn't Aaron look so cute? He enjoyed playing at the park in the suburbs of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Here we are visiting Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska. We actually got to walk on part of the glacier!
Aaron felt it was his duty to make sure we were all safe in the airplane on the flight home!