Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Me & my super handsome guys on Mother's Day!


After quite a long bloggy break, I must admit that I miss blogging.  Not because I am such an excellent blogger and have so much wisdom to share, but I miss having documented the mundane, day-to-day stuff that is my life. I like flipping through blogs that are more like an account of what's happening in a life plus pictures than any other kind of blog.  I like flipping through mine to remember the fun things I've done with my chidren, husband, and friends!  I do think the break I took was necessary because there was just too much going on to take time for blogging, but now that we are done with school for the summer, I think I'll go back and fill in the gaps and add things as they are happening!  I am not sure I am going to be able to reconstruct the books I've read, though...there must be about 20 I've read without updating the side blog, so that might be a hopeless cause!

So, even if my Aunt Robin is the only reader I have left, let the blogging begin!

5 comments:

Elspeth said...

I need you to email me because I don't have your email address:

terry.ornamentsofgrace@hotmail.com


Oh, and the pictures are lovely. See? Someone is still here and reading. Google Reader makes it impossible for you to be completely forgotten!

cuponklipper said...

Your Aunt Robin is not the only reader!

M said...

hey, don't forget me!

Unknown said...

Whoa! There's suddenly 5 new posts for me to read! Yay! Glad your back!

Joanna said...

Everyone knows that you're just a big slacker. Unlike me. I post all.the.time. Heh heh.