Friday, September 3, 2010

This Is Not How To Memorialize Me

I always think it is really cool when people choose to remember their loved ones in a way that highlights one of their great qualities and preserve it for the future generations.  I think it would be really neat to have a building, park, or some sort of monument named after me some day, so I thought it was pretty neat when I saw this at a farm we visited in Oregon:



It is clear that Millard's family found great comfort in him when he was with them in person.  It is a great idea to name a comfort station after a person like this, until you realize what a "comfort station" really is...


Yeah, that's one monument to my memory I could do without.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

ROTFLOL!!! Yeah, that's quite a memorial.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!