Do you want to study the aardvark? No problem - they have a page for that.
Interested in the spotted salamander? You're in luck! There's a page for that, too.
I am really enjoying planning the year using Galloping the Globe. I think it is such a great book, I'm giving one away here! This book is adaptable for K-4th grade and covers geography, history, and science, and also give suggestions for literature, language arts, and Bible. In addition, it has ideas for activities and cooking projects for each country. This giveaway is for one copy of the 2010 version of Galloping the Globe with included CD-ROM.
To enter, simply leave a comment telling me what your favorite homeschool resource is. Simple, huh? It can be a web site or a book or a piece of advice you've been given.
1. One entry with a resource per person.
2. Earn an additional entry for each of the following: (leave a separate comment for each one you do)
- Mention the giveaway (with a link) on your blog.
- Facebook about the giveaway.
- Tweet about the giveaway.
4. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced Friday, July 2.
I cannot wait to lean what all of your favorite resources are!