Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This Is Why

I sat down to write a post in which I reveal my awesome new kitchen backsplash and how it all looks together.  But after getting a total of four sentences written in a whole hour (don't ask), I realized that I don't even have a picture of it completely finished, AND blogger isn't letting me put the text left justified - it is stuck in "center"!  So now, an hour after I started this journey, I am frustrated, tired, and still have no post.

And this is why this blog has such a lack of new postings.  I just thought you'd want to know.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Dude, I'm wichoo. (name that movie)

Johanna said...

I have no idea what movie that is from. Of course, if it is a movie that came out any time in the last 7 years, there's a good chance I just didn't see it.

Joanna said...

It's from My Blue Heaven...Steve Martin.