Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Since Memorial Day is a day set aside to honor all the men and women who have served our country in our Armed Forces - both those who have fallen and those who have survived - today I honor you, Joanna, as well as your wonderful husband Del - not to mention all the other people who read this blog who have also served our country. Thank you for selflessly serving our country and helping to uphold all the freedoms I enjoy every day. You are a hero to me!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Ahhh...thank you.

Bebee said...

That is really nice, my brother in law(my husband's brother)Maj. Ron Milam was killed on Sept 11...and we think about him everyday...thank you to all of those who serve..I attached a link if are interested in learning more about him....thanks..I hope that is ok
http://www.usatoday.com/life/sept11/2002-09-10-survivor-milam_x.htm

Johanna said...

Wow, Bebee, that is a really sad thing to have been touched so close with loss on 9/11. I didn't know anyone who died that day, although I have family living in NY city and they were affected by it - one uncle lived in Manhattan. How is your sister-in-law doing now?