Terry tagged me…I’ve never been tagged before. I’m honored. Wow.
10 years ago: I was in the Air Force, living in Monterey, CA learning Korean. I had been dating Del for about two months and already knew he was the man I was going to marry.
5 things on today's to do list:
1) Pack up the apartment
3) Pack up the apartment
4) Make some dinner; spaghetti?
5) Pack up the apartment
Snacks I enjoy: Hmm…cookies, Fruit Loops, hot pork skins. This will all change in about three months when I am no longer pregnant and loopy. Except for the cookies; those are always on the list.
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire (I only changed one from Terry’s list):
2) Pay off the house
3) Pay off my friend’s houses
5) Leave some for my kiddos
Places I have lived:
From birth: El Paso, TX; Farmington, NM; Sioux Falls, SD; Cedar Hill, TX; So. St. Paul, MN; St. Paul, MN; Presidio of Monterey, CA; San Angelo, TX; Osan AB, Republic of Korea; Ft. Meade, MD; Severn, MD; St. Augustine, FL; Severn, MD; St. Augustine, FL; Brandon, FL. There are so many houses and apartments scattered in there that I can’t even count; it’s somewhere along the lines of 20 or so.
Jobs I've had:
1) Fast food (Whataburger)
2) Blockbuster Video
3) Barista/Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
4) Korean Linguist in the Air Force
5) Mom – the hardest so far. Learning Korean was a snap compared to learning the copious amounts of self-discipline, patience, understanding, and self-sacrifice that it takes to be a mother and wife who home schools.
I think I will tag Marie, Meagan, Johanna and um...I don't know anyone else...'cause I'm cool like that. I know!!! Lawanda! She gets tagged a lot but hey, that's 'cause she's cool like that.