- I have reached the "I feel as big as a house" stage
- My wedding ring no longer fits
- I have stopped craving much of anything, and have even lost most of my appetite (weird for me...)
- Andrew turned breech a little over a week ago
- Andrew measures 25% bigger than he should for his age (eek!)
- Feet? What feet?
- I can now watch Andrew move all through the day - it is the highlight of my day
- I am starting to feel more motivated to get things done in preparation for Andrew's arrival
(Please ignore the straining of the pants across my backside!! I cannot believe I am actually posting this...)
Anyway, since an adoption is like a very long pregnancy, I'll go ahead an update on that too! Today I put our complete dossier in the mail to our adoption agency!! I am throwing a tiny party, but the real par-tay will come once it is on its way to China, which will be another couple of weeks. But as far as anything else that I can do, there is nothing. Well, except for wait. Now begins the long, long wait. I am so thankful that I have a baby coming to help me with this since I am not, by nature, a patient person. Of course, this last step wasn't without a major hitch just like every other step has been. This time, the Houston post office lost the Express Mail envelope our authenticated documents happened to be in! Yes, they lost them. As in they had no idea where they were for a day. But, lo and behold, they showed up again in a post office on the wrong side of our city, and then arrived to us today. I only had one moment of freak out over this. It could have been much, much worse! The next time I update on the adoption, our dossier will have been reviewed, translated, bound and made to look pretty, and sent to China!