- wide-eyed stares from total strangers - you can practically hear their brains saying, "Wow! She's huge!"
- People thinking that just because I have a gigantic belly, they can say anything they think out loud to me. ie. "You sure are getting big." "Wow! Are you having twins? No, surely you're having twins!" "You must be ready to deliver any day now! A month left? There's no way you have a month yet!" (As if I don't know whether or not I'm having twins or when my due date is!)
- Waddle, waddle (can you say "quack"?)
- hip pain
- a bladder that has a maximum capacity of 1 Tbsp.
- waking up every 90 minutes - oh, wait. That isn't going to change with the birth...
- that annoying itchy spot on my head that I only have when I am pregnant, itches 24/7, and doesn't get any better when I scratch it (no joke)
- getting out of breath just doing the dishes or moving from one couch to another
- gaining weight by the minute
Things I WILL miss about pregnancy:
- feeling my baby move around inside of me
- the wonder of it all
- dreaming about who this little guy will be, what he will look like, when he will come
- life with the same number of hands as children
- watching the amazing design of the female body working the way God intended
- free license to sit down whenever I feel like it
- having the cashiers in Wal-Mart actually put my shopping bags into the cart for me out of pity rather than staring at me and rudely saying, "I don't have any bags left. You need to put those in the cart."
Did I miss anything?