Monday, November 30, 2009

Mini Post Monday

It has been a full week here at our house!  I could make this week's minis go on and on, but I tried to narrow it down to the best highlights, so here goes!
  • Jerry took the boys to the TCU football game this Saturday.  We signed the boys up for "Bleacher Creatures" so they got a free TCU shirt and got to run the length of the field when the players first went onto the field.  They had so much fun! 
  • Speaking of sports, are you excited about college basketball season starting soon?  My boys are!  We especially enjoy cheering for the Kansas Jayhawks.  We're starting Andrew off right!
  • After running out of lights with the top of our tree still unlit, I was finally able to get to the store for more lights and get our tree decorated.  The kids had such fun decorating the tree this year, and you should all be proud of me - I've left the kids paper ornaments up in the prominent spots they gave them, and I haven't tried to spread out the clusters of ornaments where they clumped them all together!
  • Speaking of ornaments, this is my very favorite one from my tree!  It is hand-painted glass.  Isn't it beautiful?
  • In the spirit of "I like the packaging better than the toy" that most children have, it apparently only takes the bag the Christmas tree is stored in to keep three boys highly entertained for a full morning!
  • Does anything look wrong in the picture below?  Jerry started the demo on one of our bathrooms. I've heard all these horror stories about how hard it is to remove old tile.  Well, it turns out that although it is messy, if you have a couple hours, a hammer, and some pent up rage, it is no problem at all!  Hopefully, in a few months we'll have a totally new bathroom!


I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hey, TCU is doing really great this year. Amazing. Your boys look super happy with their shirts.

Can't wait to see the new bathroom.