- Although Orange Cream Cappuccino sounds like a yummy treat, do not under any circumstances allow those folks at Hills Bros. trick you into buying some of their mix. It is not a yummy treat. It is evil, vile, and nasty. If you don't believe me, I have a can of it (minus one serving) I could send to you for proof.
- I haven't had coffee yet this morning...it's too early to try to tpye this out without coffee...
- I'm the mean mom who scheduled her baby's one year check up, complete with shots, on his actual birthday. At least he got cool bandaids!
- And yes, he is trying to put on his socks and shoes here. He is one of those people that cannot stand to see an object be somewhere it doesn't belong. Shoes and socks don't belong on the floor without feet, and he cannot rest until those shoes and socks have feet in them. I completly do NOT relate.
- Jerry turned 35 this last week. Here he is showing off the can of beets he got for his birthday. We are really generous with presents in this house!
- I still haven't nailed down my Thanksgiving menu, but I plan to acomplish that today. There. If I put it in print, it will happen, right? On the flipside, I did find a couple of great patterns for handmade Christmas ornaments. I cannot wait to make some!
- Isn't my mom pretty?
Monday, November 23, 2009
Mini Post Monday
I'm so sorry I missed last Monday's Mini Post. Our family was so very busy doing incredibly important things that there was truly no way humanly possible to pull it off. What? You don't believe that? Oh, well, give me a minute and I'll come up with another, more believable excuse. Hold on...I'll come up with it...