Friday, March 28, 2008

Reading List

I have to say that as much as I enjoy reading the Jane Austen books every year, I'm getting a wee bit tired of only reading those books every year. I decided that I am going to make a list of books that I am going to read this year. So, here it is. I'll add more as I figure out what I'm going to read.

- the Bible (One Year Bible plan)
- Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel
- Bamboozled by Anglea McGlowan
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham
- A Midwife's Story by Penny Armstrong
- Fatal Misconception by Matthew Connelly
- Stupid Black Men: How To Play the Race Card - and Lose by Larry Elder
- The Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States by Benjamin F. Morris
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust by Immaculee Ilibagiza

2 comments:

Johanna said...

That looks like a good list. I am also reading the Bible :) and Shepherding a Child's Heart this year. I have heard that the Ramsey book is really good.

I haven't done much reading this week...something about being in hospitals and nauseated keeps getting in the way!

Joanna said...

oh, come on you slacker.

yeah, when i get pregnant i curl up and whimper like a little lost puppy. it's downright pathetic. you get a pass this week, but next week, 50 pages a day or you're fired.