The characteristics for the Smile Award are:
- Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
- Must love one another.
- Must make mistakes.
- Must learn from others.
- Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
- Must love life.
- Must love kids.
It is so nice to think that we make Lawanda smile and she thinks we qualify in these 7 ways! Gee, thank you so much, Lawanda! As with most thing in life, there are rules attached. Here are the rules:
- The recipient must link back to the awards creator
- You must post these rules if you receive the award.
- You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
- You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see above.)
- You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
- You must create a post sharing your win with others.
- You must thank your giver.
I think we have complied with all these rules except for #3. Since there are two of us contributing here, we finally had a chance to chat and decide on the five recipients we wanted to nominate! Honestly, one of the first people who came to mind for us was Lawanda! Her blog makes both of us smile, too. But it seemed a bit lame to just say, "Right back atcha!" so we have nominated five others.
First is Mrs. Amy at Clothesline Alley. Her blog is full of a great mix fun stuff, real life, and challenging posts.
Second is Heidi at Minnesota Mom. Heidi takes the best pictures - especially of her adorable baby. Those always make me smile!
Third is Emily at Ravenhill. Have you seen the amazing dolls she makes? And the pictures of fabric she regularly posts not only make us smile, but drool a little!
Fourth is our friend Marie at My Name is Mommy. I got to meet Marie through Joanna, and she is pretty cool! We have both smiled a lot watching her grow into her roll as mommy.
Finally, fifth is our friend Meagan at The Southern Lindbergs. I also got to meet Meagan through Joanna! Isn't it great that I have a friend with such cool friends. And that she's willing to share?
So there you have it. Thanks for making us smile, ladies! You're all the best!