Saturday, February 28, 2009

There is a meme going through Facebook right now that I had a lot of fun with. Since one of my closest friends is holding out on doing Facebook (though I believe resistance is futile...), I am posting mine here too!

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” (don't forget to include the quotes) and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest!

1. Johanna needs to know the disease may last from 9 months to 24 months. (Wow - I'm in shock. I had no idea it was that serious.)

2. Johanna needs to talk with Larry and let Chris know what is needed. (I've got Larry on the other line right now!)

3. Johanna needs not justify her reasons for asking questions. (That's right, people! So back off, already!)

4. Johanna needs structure. (Seriously.)

5. Johanna needs to offer a variety of goods in her business so that she can meet customer demand and thus maintain her profits. (If only my business had customer demand...)

6. Johanna needs to finish her paper. (Oh, my! Who re-enrolled me in school behind my back??)

7. Johanna needs networking and referral sharing. (Hmmm...wonder what for?)

8. Johanna needs your phone number! (Since I like talking on the phone so much...)

9. Johanna needs to come before the Commission for purchases over $1000. (I mean, if you're going to let me spend over $1000, I'll come before whomever I need to!)

10. Johanna needs new editors. (Especially since my current editors are on strike!)

I had a lot of fun doing that! Since I don't have a common name (at least not for English-speaking people), I wasn't sure how much would come up. I would be curious to see what would come up for Joanna, too!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ROTFLOL! That's hilarious. Don't you have my phone number?