Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shoe Problem

I fully accept that when you have nine people living in one house, there are going to be a lot of shoes. Especially when over half of those people are children. However, I think this might be getting a wee bit out of hand.

First you have the obligatory shoes by the front door.Then there's the ones by the garage door.There always some scattered in random placed about the house.It starts getting bad though, when you have a shoe box and the shoes won't stay in there. Keep in mind that the shoe box is about 4 steps inside both the front door and the garage door.But then look at the massive pile of shoes out the garage door. I mean, what in the...who left these...don't we all have closets???I didn't even take pictures of the shoes in the closets. It makes me wonder why in the world the girls can never find a matching pair of shoes to wear.

Yeah, I think we might have a little bit of a shoe problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think you'd better used to it, cause i suspect it'll only get worse with all those girls. when i packed away my shoes the other day, shane came home from work and said "wow! you organized the coat closet! nice!" and i said "i didn't organize, i packed away all but two of my shoes." and that's when i realized that caleb has 2 shoes, shane has 4 and i had about 10. and i would not consider myself a shoe person!