Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Overheard

Kids can say the funniest things. These have actually been heard in my house:

Child: Mommy, your tummy looks bigger than it used to.
Mommy: Uh, thanks.
Daddy: Hon (to child), ladies don't really like when you tell them they
look bigger, even if it's true. (Gee, thanks dear.)
Child: No, I told it to mommy! (Gee, thanks child.)

Child: Mommy, does the baby have tires?

Child: (singing "Your Love is Amazing") Yellow makes me sing... (Instead of Your love makes me sing...)

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That is totally hilarious! I'm laughing very hard. So cute.

Stacey said...

yellow makes me sing too! :)

I'm from Coppell by DFW airport. My dad lives there, and my honey's family is in Denton. so not far!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! I love kids!

Tina said...

I love when a child sings their own lyrics!