Thursday, April 3, 2008

We Are the Worst Bloggers Ever!

So we don't post here so much...I am tired of seeing a post about a funeral when this blog pops up! But sadly, I'm too tired to do much about it! We have lifegroup at our house tonight, and I'm sitting here typing this when I need to mop, clean the dishes, and put away the ironing...

I am going to a baby shower Saturday and I am making the cake. I bought all new cake pans for this one. I was tired of doing the same 'ol, same 'ol, so I bought a cute baby buggy pan and a set of square pans. I am going to put the buggy on top of a square, because the buggy alone won't be enough cake. But I haven't started that either. I haven't made the gifts I'm taking either. Hmmm....I think I have some work to do. Good news, though - I'll post the cake and the gifts when I'm done!

On another note, have you seen the post about Ted Turner's view on how we'll all be cannibals in 40 or so years on Granny's? I had to crack up when I read this! Apparently, we're personally assuring that people will eat other people in the near future just because we have more than one or two children! Too funny!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

YES, i did see that and i thought it was hilarious. i wrote a comment.

i've been feeling the same way. hmmm...what can i post?