Thursday, February 7, 2008

Polar Opposite Lunch

So the lunch you ate today looked great. Full of nutrients, veggies, and fresh food. Very healthy, and I am sure it gave you the energy boost you needed to get through the rest of the day. I, on the other hand, ate this for lunch:
Yes, that is some 7 Layer dip and an open bag of chips! I washed it down with some ice-cold Coca Cola, which was diet and cafeine free of course! Yes, my lunch was the absolute antithesis of yours. The only redeeming factor about this lunch is that I only have it about twice a year, since that is how often I have reason to make 7 Layer dip. This was left over from a fajita dinner with my church small group. Mmm, mmm, good.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

ha ha ha ha!!! aaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! that's is too funny. i'm so glad we did this, i'm enjoying it immensely!

Johanna said...

This is really fun! It is, however, meaning that I am not getting done the little things like clean the dishes, clean the bathrooms, work, blah, blah, blah... But this is just so much more fun. When do you think they are going to start to miss us on MOH? Not that I'm abandoning MOH or anything - I just haven't sewn anything...Wow, I really haven't done much...

Johanna said...

And by "MOH" I mean "MOI." MOH would be Mystery of History, which is really popular with the homeschoolers on the e-mail loop I belong to.

BTW, The olive plants blog is really good!

I just sent my boys outside for a mandatory 45-minute energy busting expedition. Now, I must get all the receipts in the computer!

Joanna said...

yeah, i sort of wonder that, too but i honestly haven't done anything crafty either so i have nothing to post. except for sarah's scrapbook...i should really post that!

get back to work, woman.