Thursday, February 7, 2008

Very Funny

Jerry and I were browsing on GodTube the other night and found videos from the comedien Tim Hawkins. He is the same person that did the video "Homeschool Family" that is to the tune of the "Addam's Family." He is too funny. We found countless videos by him and all had us laughing so hard that tears were rolling down our faces. Check out this one:
On another note, I added the blogs I read to the sidebar. The blog called "Dying in the Right Direction" is actually my oldest nephew. He is in seminary and I think much of what he posts is from assignments he gets. I can see a lot of it being sermon illustrations!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious!!! i'm crying!

Joanna said...

i just went to Godtube to check it out and i liked the one about "medicine side effects" and the one about "the dress barn". I sure would like to see him live. he's supposed to be in my area at the end of august and in november but that for a pastors conference. how does he travel so much with four kids? doesn't it drive his wife batty?