Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some Flatbread of My Own

So I am always envious of your bread making abilities. I look at the mouth-watering pictures that you put up of your bread and just drool. I tried making bread myself a few years ago and the nerve damage I have in my hands made it too hard to knead the bread by hand and I never was satisfied with the results of kneading it in my machine. Well, I tried your recipe and it turned out really nice. I kneaded it by hand and apparently my hands are more healed now than they were then because I could actually do it! The first night my family ate 6 pieces - which really surprised me. They liked it a lot, but it is not so good a couple of days later...I guess we'll just have to eat more right away the next time!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

WOW! they look fantastic! great job. if you toast them in the toaster a couple of days later they are delicious again.

Joanna said...

i scrolled down and said, 'oh yummy. i'm makin some flatbread today!'